28 Weeks

1-21-10
7 Months today
O.k. we didn't take the usual pictures we forgot there was a lot going on so this is all I have and it was taken with Todd's camera phone.
I did pose with the bare belly wow its really sticking out there now.
I Did some shopping for the baby shower and and finaly got a day where I was up to taking that dreaded Glucose test it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Just the sitting and waiting for an hour was hated, so I took a magazine and read just about the whole thing. The nurse took 3 viles of boold and I didnt even feel the needle, did I mention how much I hate needles? let a lone Dr.'s offices? We ended up getting some thunder storms and another front moving through the night with lots of high winds. Not only did it kept me up some but there was someone else that was keeping me awake. I don't know if it had to do with the storms or the sugar drink from earlier but she kicked, jerked and squirmed all night I was exhausted by morning not a lick of sleep and some really crazy dreams on top of that.



0 comments:
Post a Comment