Monday, August 16, 2010

Three Weeks Old this week

May 4th 2010
Now that Todd is back to work I haven't had much time to even think about Blog updates. I just snap pictures of her at her cutest moments and here are some of her this week.
Enjoy!








Yesterday I had a Mothers day event at the birth center this is my first time out with her alone. I was worried that she was not old enough to go but what the heck, I needed to get out of the house and hang with other mothers. I also had a complementary massage appointment from my birth center. I was to use at my 36 week visit but waited till after the baby. I stayed for lunch and the facials. It was fun watching everyone tying to do there own facials and keep there little ones occupied and out of trouble. Chloe got a little fussy so Kayleen took her for a bit put her right to sleep and then showed me how to use my Moby wrap to keep her comfy while she slept and I got to concentrate on the facial.

May 6th 2010
A few pictures of her the last time she was this sweet and quiet the next day would be the worst and for a few weeks she was hard to deal with. Trying to take care of the critters was out of the question. I had to hand that off to Todd for a while as she just keeps crying. Just when I thought this was getting easy she threw me for a loop.









0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com